1. A vessel is not booked until a completed and signed booking form, together with a deposit of one quarter (or as agreed with the management) of the total hire charge has been received, and official Hire Invoice or booking confirmation issued. The balance of the hire charge must be paid prior to the date of embarkation unless previously agreed with the management. None payment without prior arrangement will result in a 10% surcharge
2. The hirer is liable for the whole of the balance of the hire fee, even though he may be prevented from taking up the booking. However, under such circumstances the company will endeavour to re-let the vessel. If successful the hirer will only forfeit the deposit. The whole of the balance must be paid prior to the date of departure except by prior arrangement with the management .None payment without prior arrangement will result in a 10% surcharge. No refund due to the reduction in numbers will only be given unless we are advised at least 24 hours prior to the departure of the cruise. Cancellations must be made before 7 days of trip date, after which the whole of the balance will be due. 3. Whilst the company will endeavour to operate the cruises as advertised, no liability will be accepted for any cancellation, breakdown, unpunctuality or delays, however caused. In the event of the company cancelling a trip, all monies less any catering expenditure will be refunded and there shall be no further claim against the company.
4. We reserve the right to vary the trip or the meal (if any) at our discretion. The captain shall be in sole charge of the vessel throughout the trip, and passengers must accept his decisions as to sailing etc.
5. Party leaders must ensure that passengers keep heads, hands, etc completely within the vessel at all times. The company will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of passengers property.
6. Passengers are not permitted to bring their own food on board, nor drinks which are not supplied by us or on which a corkage charge has not been agreed in advance.
7. Our vessels are licensed by the Department of Trade to carry 44 passengers and the maximum number of passengers authorised may not be exceeded under any circumstances. A passenger is defined in law as “any person over one year of age”.
8. Brochures and website are as accurate as possible at the time of going to press. We cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or changes.
9. Car parking at embarkation points is at owners risk (when available).